Monday, January 21, 2008

Collin at Daddy's Work

Collin was really making some noise when we were at the bike shop this past weekend. When we are there, he is usually handing out in his pack 'n play that we leave there for him at the back of the shop....that's if he is not hanging out in the front of the shop with daddy.

Collin is in the pack 'n play while Mimi and I are working and helping daddy out. I do think Collin likes it there because he gets a ton of attention from many different people....and Collin is all about attention. Typical Leo.....

Oh, Collin wanted me to mention that he turned 5 months yesterday. Too bad he cannot start eating birthday cake yet. It's still carrots, sweet potatoes, avacado, rice cereal and milk for him. Aren't you jealous?

2 comments:

Maria said...

Yay!!! You got the video camera working! I just love Collin's little excited leg movements. He seems to love his Peanut.

MommaHolmes07 said...

I thought you might be proud of me. I took more than 5 minutes to try to figure it out. Collin was actually interested in the computer screen and did not get bored as fast as he usually does.