Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Tuesdays with Daddy


As you can see by the picture Collin and I went shopping today. First we went to Babies R Us and tried out several bouncy chairs with stuff on them. Collin seemed to favor this one the most. Although I think in retrospect that I thought this was the coolest non feminine looking one of the bunch. So then we went to a couple of other shops and came home. One thing I tried today was instead of carrying him in the child carrier, I took him out and just carried him in my arms. Man he has gained some weight. Good thing I have been bulking up, pumping weights and developing my GUNS. When we got home I built the new toy and then for the rest of the day Collin Drooled on it and Played and we had some fun with it. I still think he likes the swing the best but this will grow on him.
Over the last few weeks I have been holding Collin up in the air and playing with him and he loves it. I swing him back and forth, I think he has some Extreme sports attitude in him.

2 comments:

The Karg Family said...

He is such a cutie. I am so glad you are able to spend that "Daddy" time with him

Maria said...

Collin has an "office". Matthew has one too. He didn't seem that interested in it about a month ago when Tony put it together, but he has really been enjoying it in the last couple of days. He likes things that spin.