Friday, January 18, 2008

Helping Mommy Work


After going to see week-old Sydney Hunter for a few hours today, Collin wanted to check his friend Matthew out on his blog. I went to the site and Collin started to "talk" at the pictures of Matthew just like he was right there. I changed the web site and he stopped talking. I then pulled up Collin's blog and he was interested in the computer screen again. It was way too funny so I had to take a few pictures. As you can see, he did not mind. What a little poser.
While we were at Sydney's, he played on his floor gym. After he ate a little (he was WAY to distracted by the new surroundings and the people), he started talking. Maybe he was giving Sydney some words of encouragement. She was crying and he might have been telling her that it was OK to be outside in this world. She has great parents and they will be sure to take care of her the best they know how. Sydney's mom took a few pictures of Collin sitting up and posing for the camera. He's not a shy little boy, that's for sure. Another trait he gets from his daddy.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Too funny! Maybe in a couple of weeks Matthew will be as interested in Collin's website :) Matthew does like to look at my computer screen which can be frustrating when I am trying to work and feed him at the same time. I better update my website for Collin.