Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Road Trip = Lots of Play Time ...and Snow!

The boys must be having a great time together because I did not hear from Collin for two days.  It took Daddy telling him that he might should call me before I heard from him.  He did confirm he was having fun with his friends.  He just finished having some homemade pancakes the other Dad made for the boys while the new couches for the mountain house were being delivered.  Collin said the pancakes were SO good!  He told me he was sleeping in the loft with the other boys.  Dad moved a smaller TV up there so they could use the PS4 to play games when they were not watching a movie.




This morning, the boys had a snowball fight across the street.  It was Collin and Foard (to the right in the video) against Hawkins which is pretty even.  Sounds like it was a little windy out and chilly.  The boys were wearing jackets which is generally tough to get them to do.




On the main porch after the snowball fight
Next, they used their sleds to go sledding in what snow was left.  It's mid-50 during the day so some of the snow has melted every day they are there.  It does freeze back up again at night but there has been no new snow.  I hope they have enough on the mountain when they plan to go skiing the next 3 days.  Fingers crossed for them!




After lunch, they all went to the country club two use the indoor pool.  Looks like there are a few people there so maybe the boys met some new friends.






I know where I would be at the end of the day......ah!!!!  Look at that view!




 I miss my boys but I know they are having fun and Collin is making some great memories with is friends.  I will get to enjoy the house with him and Dad in the next few months.  I cannot wait!

No comments: