Wednesday, March 8, 2017

3rd Grade Picture




This picture came home yesterday.  I gave up fighting with the boy about what he wears on picture day.  He picked out his attire for this picture and....even though it's a T-shirt and not what he normally wears, it's representative of the popular movie of the year. Plus, look at that smile!  He is comfortable and being himself.  Love this kid!


Addendum:  I do have to laugh at myself.  I could not remember if I bought the Fall 3rd grade picture which is why I even thought about ordering the picture above.  I am laughing because on this blog, to the right of the page, is a picture of Collin titled 3rd Grade Picture.  I put it there 1) to have on the blog as an updated picture and 2) so I could remind myself that, yes, I had bought a picture for the school year.  I know some people buy the Fall and the Spring picture.  I don't necessarily need both but I do want to have one each year to compare to the year before and have a picture representative of that school year.  Looks like I will have 2 for 3rd grade!  I think this happened for 1st grade too....and probably 2nd grade.  Who can remember these things?!?!?!

No comments: