Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Tent Sleeping

Collin has been sleeping in his tent on the top of his bunk bed.  I think I started something when I put it on the top of his bed last week.  Ever since then, he has wanted to sleep in it.  As I have already mentioned, he has a system of arranging things in the tent just right before he lays down.  Here is a video to show this system tonight of including the guys (his stuffed animals) in their spot, covering them up, including his drink and then laying down.  After shooting the video, he did ask for his nightly kiss and hug.  He then asked if I would sleep on the bottom bunk.  Lately, I have not done this and gotten away with it.  I announced that I needed to change into my PJs and talk to Daddy a little.  He said that I could do that but be sure to come back and see him. 

No comments: