Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Boys Love Forts....well, Farts Too!

For the last two nights, Collin has slept on the bottom bunk bed with blankets hanging front the top one to cover the opening of the bed....fort style!  Daddy did this the first night and Collin requested it again last night.  He and I read books in the "fort" with a flashlight...that kept moving because Collin was in charge of holding it.  After reading, I turn on the music and lay by him for about 10 minutes.  I know he loves this because he throws one of his legs over mine and wants me to put one of my arms over him.  He has not fallen asleep during this time but he is relaxed enough for me to leave the room.  He knows I am leaving and does not fuss about it.  I must say I like the fort too if this is the outcome.

No comments: