Friday, April 25, 2008

Must Sleep Mommy....


Collin had a full day today and I knew it. He has several visitors. Angy came over to watch him while mommy got a hair chop (4 inches off is considered a chop for me), Terry came over to pick up her race packet for tomorrow (we are going to run in the Rise and Shine race with the babies), Ashely "kidnapped" him and took him to her house for a little while and then daddy came home from his trip to Georgia. Before daddy got home, I was feeding Collin so we could go out to eat when daddy got home. Collin was chowing down on avocados and apples. I noticed his eyes getting heavy so I started to give him a bottle so he would finish some of it before he fell asleep. Well.....I was not successful. This is what he looked like with about 2 oz left to go.....

No comments: