Sunday, April 20, 2008

Good Morning Mommy!


This picture should say it all.....

1) What Collin was thinking when I first saw him this morning

2) That we did not lower the bed enough the last time we lowered it, and

3) Guess us thinking that it would be a least another month until Collin could get on his knees was wrong

He was so proud of himself when I first came into the room. He was chewing on his bed rail (no teeth so no damage to the rail...whew!) and stopped to smile at me when he saw me. Then, he continued to chew. I watched him for awhile and then figured out that he knew how to get on his knees and up on the rail but he did not know how to get down from there....he was stuck.
He got stuck again later today when he was in our master bathroom. We have a mirrored, sliding closet door in our bathroom. He got on his knees using the mirror to crawl up it. He laughed at the other "baby" in the mirror for a little while. Then, he started to whine. He took one had off, looked down and then cried again. That's when I knew that he was stuck again. All part of learning....he has much more to learn and I will enjoy watching every minute of it. :)

No comments: