Thursday, April 10, 2008

He Crawls!


I received this email yesterday from Mimi:

Official - Collin can crawl. He has been going forward by grabbing onto something as a blanket or toy in front of him and dragging his body forward or throwing his body forward on his tummy. He goes backwards by shoving off from his arms.

We were playing on the bed .... when Collin looked at the laptop and went for it in about 4 crawls. I picked him up and put him back where he started just to make sure I saw what I thought I saw. He went gung ho again! I tried it again but he let me know he did not like this game! I put other toys to entice him to crawl but he only crawled later when [aunt] Lisa came in the room. She saw him do vigorous rocking on all 4s. He had awaken from about a 2 1/2 hour nap that I had to get him back to sleep about 3 times. He even slept through the Comcast guy testing my bedroom phone.

Of course, we daddy and I got him home last night, he was not interested in crawling for us. When I got home last night, remember that it's tax season, the boys where sitting on the 3rd floor watching TV. They were sitting exactly the same.....too cute. My camera was all the way back on the first floor or I would have taken a picture.

Other comments from Mimi today:

Collin is so adorable. Little things like right after he coughed today, he turned to me to get my reaction as if he waited for me to cough which I did. I fed him cereal and bottle for lunch and a small jar of carrots and bottle for supper as he was hungry from all his activity after his long nap. During the day several times, I gave him water in a regular glass as he has been interested in my glass when I drink water. I gave him a sippie cup of water but he did better with a regular glass.

No comments: