Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tuesday's with Chris(Daddy)

It was a great day, we started early with a trip to starbucks. Then we came home so Collin could take a nap and then eat before we ventured out to meet Laura for her Birthday Lunch. We met for lumch at the same place I told her we were pregnant 1 year ago today. Of course we told Collin all about the signifigance of the place. He seemed to be interested who knows what he thinks. I spent alot of time watching Collin today and talking to him. I would really like to know what is going on in his head. I really like when he smiles at me and hope it is not just Gas like Grandma H says.
After lunch we met a friend of mine in the woodlands and I fed collin in public. I really like doing this because I get the strangest looks and it really throws the soccer moms for a loop to seeing me do it. A couple of them talked to me as if I were one of them and were amazed at how skilled I was in the art of public feeding with no mess. So we talked a little about our kids and I think they thought I was a stay at home dad. I had to step away from the table for a few seconds and asked my friend Mike to watch Collin for me and it was funny the look of fear he had in his face. I probably had that same look when Tom used to do that to me with his kids.
All in all it was another great day with my son. I am already looking forward to next Tuesday. Not sure where the day will lead us but I know it will be great. Collin is a good running buddy.

No comments: