Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Standing, Sorta

Daddy has figured out that Collin LOVES it when daddy holds him up enough for Collin to stand up on his legs. He gets the great be smile on his face, giggles and even blows bubbles sometimes. Collin gets a kick out if when daddy rolls him backwards then around to the front like Keanu in The Matrix. Anything active and Collin loves it. I think we are going to have our hands full when he gets older.

I have noticed that Collin might have a little temper when he does not get his way. I hope that is not what it is but it sure seems like it. For instance, if we are not paying attention to him, he starts to fuss so we will at least look at him. Also, if he is hungry and we pull the bottle out of his mouth to burp him, he throws a fit until we put the bottle back in (he's been doing this tantrum action for a while actually). At night, when I am reading him books, he lets me know he is through by kicking his legs and hitting the book with his arm. If I don't quit, he keeps on doing it more. He stops only when I put the book down. Is this the Leo coming out? Great....

1 comment:

Maria said...

I like the photo. Collin looks like a little man. So it sounds like he is building up his cycling legs. He will be riding in no time.