Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving



I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving yesterday. Collin's mom and dad sure do have a lot to be thankful for this year. While everyone was eating...and eating....and eating, Collin slept most of the afternoon (as you can see from the picture above). I finally woke him up to eat and so he could see some of his relatives he does not get to see often. Unlike probably everyone else yesterday, Collin must not have eaten too much because he was up, again, last night twice. Once at 3:30am and then again at 5:45am. This was after he at at 11am and then dad had to put him to sleep. After he at at 5:45am, he was wide awake but not hungry. It took me another 45 minutes until he went back to sleep with help from me. Unlike most of his friends his age that are sleeping at least 8 hours at night, Collin barely gets 5 if you add up the hours between each time he eats. Thank goodness Grandma Holmes was here for a visit. I slept in a little this morning while she watched him.


I am going to be exhausted by the time I start work and even more tired once works starts since I can't sleep in anymore or take naps (not that naps happened too often).

No comments: