Saturday, November 24, 2007

Shopping

Collin and I sure don't like shopping in the rain. I had to get out today though to buy a few clothes for work since I start back to work Monday. The only thing I was excited about this morning was dressing him in his long sleeve outfits since it's 45 degrees today. I have been waiting for him to wear something different and the long sleeve onesies are really cute! He did wear overalls on Thanksgiving and looked like a big boy that day (see the Thanksgiving post).

Tonight, we plan to go to Saige's house and bring dinner to her parents after working at the bike shop. Saige is not even a month old so I am sure they will welcome some help with dinner. I hope Collin does not decide to have too many dirty diapers since I only have 2 left in the diaper bag. He has been busy today in that area today because he has eaten more than usual. I thought 6 diapers would have lasted longer.

No comments: