Monday, November 19, 2007

I LOVE the mornings!

Hey there everyone. It's Collin. Mommy is still sleeping right now because I am still getting up around 3:30am. She gets mad at me sometimes when I wake up this early but she does not understand that I am not hungry, cold, scared, nor do I have a dirty diaper. I just want to see her and make sure that she has not left me. I get to see her ALL day long and then she disappears when it gets really dark. She has been trying to figure out why I get up at the same time even though she or dad puts me to sleep at different times. They are not going to figure it out though because it's my secret. Don't tell her but it's because she is going to work soon and I want to see her as much as I can because I love her lots.....and she has the food! :)

No comments: