Thursday, January 5, 2017

Sleep Walking....to My Side of the Bed

Maybe because of the short week at school this week and getting adjusted to a schedule again, Collin's sleep pattern has been off.  First, he peed in his bed two night in a row.  This has not happened since July.  Next, he has walked in his sleep every night for the last 3 nights.  The first night, he walked into the living room, walked around the kitchen and then went back to his bed.  The next two nights, he has ended up on my side of the bed.  The first time, I had no idea he snuck in until the alarm went off.  I reached over to turn the alarm off, and was blocked by a warm body snoring.  Last night, I had a little tap on my shoulder before he asked me to scoot over.  I thought he might have peed in his bed again but he said, "No, I just really want to be next to you".  I loved having him next to me and let him stay.  I fell back asleep until he started to snore...then the alarm went off too soon after that (5am because I had a 6 mile run to get in before work).

No comments: