Friday, February 7, 2014

PJ Day at School

Not sure why but it was PJ day today at school.  I did have to double check the email from the teacher to make sure that I was not off a week.  Plus, Collin did say that he was to wear his PJs today.  He picked out which ones he was going to wear so he would not wear them the night before.  At least he picked out some that matched since he does not like to match them at night....but who cares at night in the house.

Mimi and Nancy spent the night because Nancy is heading back home today and Mimi is taking her.  Because I planned to work from home, I thought they would enjoy having lunch with Collin.  I also thought Collin would like seeing them one more time.

When we arrived, his class was already lined up getting ready to walk to the cafeteria.  I saw him smile when he saw us walk by to check in at the front desk.  When we made it to the cafeteria, we got up from the table to sit at another table with more room.  Clayton was there with his Daddy so I thought it would be nice to sit by them.  Davis and Beckett joined us.  At first, Collin was paying attention to Mimi and Nancy but then he was not interested in any of us.  He would not even answer some of my questions.  We did not stay the entire time because we were getting hungry (we did not have time to pack a lunch or stop by to get one) and Collin did not seem intested in us beinf there.  He did sit still for at least these pictures:



No comments: