Sunday, February 23, 2014

Go Texan Day at School

Collin was not looking forward to Go Texan Day at school because he had to dance with a girl.  I knew they were practicing a few dances and songs for the parents to watch during the Go Texan school program.  Collin did not care if we went or not because he thought we would tease him about dancing with a girl.  He kept saying, "Don't talk to me about her or say that I will marry her!" 

When I was laying his clothes out the night before, he asked if everyone else would be wearing a cowboy hat .  He did not want to be the only one.  This did not surprise me that he asked about this because he does not like it when he looked different or if the other kids where not doing it.  I said that there were be lots of kids wearing hats.  If they didn't, then he could put his hat in his backpack.  I said he will want to bring it and be happy that he did.

The next morning, I had to go to work so Daddy planned to watch the singing and dancing.  Based on the pictures Daddy took, it looks like they both had a great time.

Clayton and Collin acting goofy

Here is their serious smile

Getting ready for the performance


Look at Daddy in a cowboy hat too!!!

 
Here are the videos from that morning.  Collin's dancing partner is Elizabeth that he knew from Pre-K.  She is in another Kindergarten class this year.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: