Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Good Day at School

Collin really is trying at school.  I think there are some days that he might be more tired than others which does not help with his focus at school.  These are the days that he could come home withough a sticker and a note about why he did not get one.  He has had a good streak fro 2 weeks but there have also been some "ice days" in there.

Today, I was happy to receive an email from his teacher that stated:

I promised Collin that I would email you two.  Collin is having a SUPER day!  He is being a great listener, getting his work done, and being respectful.  I am very proud of him.
 
 
Daddy responded with,
 
 
That's great.  Thanks for the email.  I know he know you email us and he always seems worried you are going to tell us when he does something bad.  So, I am glad to hear he is doing great.
 
I will be sure to let Collin know how proud I am of him when I get home tonight....just before we start working on his Sight Words.  See what kind of mommy I am?  :)

No comments: