Monday, June 17, 2013

"Did you want to marry her?"

Now that school is out, Collin is attending summer camp every week.  For the next two weeks, he is attending the same camp that his buddy from Montessori school, Jacob, is attending.  Daddy plans to drive the boys in the morning and Jacob's mom is picking them up. 

On the ride to the Natural Science Museum camp this morning, Daddy heard the following conversation between the two boys:

Jacob:  "Your mommy was at my birthday party"

Collin:  "Did she have a hat on?" (because I wear hats to cover my bald head)

Jacob:  "No"

Collin:  "Was she wearing a bandana?"

Jacob:  "No"

Collin:  "If she had hair, then that was not my Mommy"

Collin:  "Was she beautiful?  Did you want to marry her?"  Daddy did not hear Jacob's response to these questions because he was looking in the rear view mirror at Collin's face when he said this.  He said that Collin had that look on his face when he looks at me lovingly when he said "beautiful" and "marry her".

Awwww.....I love this!  I drive the boys tomorrow morning and cannot wait to hear their conversation.  I doubt it can beat this one but I could be surprised.

No comments: