Tuesday, March 6, 2012

"Mommy has a picture of me"

Collin came with me to work Saturday morning to drop off some tax returns.  He had a blast visiting with my co-workers, playing with the desk toys and even getting snacks/candy from people.  When he was in my office, he immediately saw the large picture I have of him when he was two.  He asked me why I have it on my desk and I told him that I love to look at his picture.  After hearing my response, he changed subjects and started playing with the squeeze ball I had on my desk.

Well...I guess he liked that I have a picture of him in my office.  This morning when Daddy was driving him to school, Collin told Daddy, "Mommy has a picture of me in her office".  Daddy told him that he did too and Collin wanted to know why.  Daddy explained that Collin told him to put a picture in his office so Daddy could remember him.  Daddy explained that we love him and like looking at his picture.

No comments: