Thursday, February 23, 2012

Butt Protection?

I don't know why he does it but it does drive me a little crazy.  Collin LOVES to come up behind me and stick his nose in my butt...especially in shy situations...for protection.  Yep, I said it!  It did take me several months to come forward and post about this.  I thought he would have stopped by now but has not.  It started because he would hide behind me when he would walk into a room and not know anyone in the room.  Well, he was shorter then, so his nose was positioned between my legs.  Now that he has gotten taller, his nose is well....at my butt level.  I try to pull him away from that area and in front or even to the side of me.  He is sometimes locked in there and does not budge.

I  guess I will have to start eating a lot of beans and fresh veggies to prepare for the next time he does it.  If he squeezes me too hard, he will likely not ever do it again.  ;)

No comments: