Sunday, December 25, 2011

Toddler Photography

Collin took his camera everywhere with him today even to Saige's house to play.  While looking back through the pictures he took tonight with him, I could not help laugh and smile at the types of pictures he took and what he wanted to take pictures of.  It showed me what he was interested in throughout his day today. 

He first took pictures of his stocking stuffers dumped out on the ground.  His marshmallow shooter gun was in several pictures...all by itself.  On the way to Saige's house, he took pictures of me, himself and the cars on the road.  While at Saige, they both took turns taking pictures of each other, the TV, and them playing.  WAAAAYYY too cute.  I was impressed at how centered and focused most of the pictures were.  At least now, he can take pictures with his camera and not using mine.

Here is Collin's first photo album:


Taking a picture of me

Some of his stocking stuffers

Mommy!!

Self portrait

Saige and one of her many faces

Collin did not want to be outdone

Taken while watching The Little Mermaid
Not bad, huh?  I did find out that the camera memory is 100 pictures.  He reached that limit while we were at Saige's house.  I hope I am not downloading and deleting pictures every night!

No comments: