Thursday, December 1, 2011

Soft PJs

Collin continues to LOVES his soft PJs and not wear any other kind....even when they are all dirty he wants to wear the dirty ones from the dirty clothes hamper.  Carter's was having a sale so I bought two more sets of soft PJs for $7 each.  I brought them home and Collin was SOOO excited to see them.  I don't think he cared what was on the PJs (dinosaurs and monsters) but that he had more to chose from.  He pulled out all of his other soft PJs that were newly washed, lined them up and counted the pants.  He had a big smile on his face when he counted that he had 8 PJ pants.

Tonight, I saw that he had the same PJs on as last night.  I asked why he was not wearing at least his other new ones.  He proudly responded "I did not get these dirty Mommy so I am wearing them again".  I remembered that he did get yogurt on the shirt at breakfast but I was not going to pull him out of the covers and make him change his shirt. 

So.....he continues to wear his soft PJs no matter the temperature outside or inside.  Stubborn like his mommy.

Here are all of the pants to his soft PJs other than the ones he was wearing

No comments: