Tuesday, November 15, 2011

One Tired Boy

Between "gin-nasticks" and bike lessons, Collin has not been able to make it past 6:45pm at night without passing out.  Last night, you possibly already read about him passing out after his first bike lessons.  I was able to transfer him to bed without him getting up.  This morning, he was very hungry like I thought because he did not have dinner last night.  Tonight was not any different.  He was laying on the couch having strawberries for a snack while Daddy was cooking dinner on the grill.  Daddy past by him and asked if he was hungry, Collin told him "No" and was asleep right after that.  It was not even 6:30pm.  I let him sleep a little while Daddy and I had dinner.  Collin was really snoring by then.  I hated to wake him up just to give him a bath.  I moved him to his room, changed him into PJs and his Pull Up (yes, he is still wearing these but has talked about wearing underwear the last two nights) and put him to bed.  He did not wake up at all....which tells me that he is really tired and needed to sleep.  Two nights now, I have not gotten to visit with my little guy after coming home from work.  Maybe I will get to see him in the morning......

No comments: