Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Making Smoothies

I have been making homemade smoothies for many years now.  Collin started helping me in the Spring.  He loves to scoop out the protein and flaxseed powder and dumping it into the blender container.  He then watches me put in the banana, other fruit, yogurt and juice.  He wants to turn on the blender and watch it blend all of the ingredients together.  He is uninterested in what happens after that.  He sometimes will take a sip of the smoothie.  It's not the smoothie itself that he likes but making the smoothie.  If I start making my smoothie without his help.....and then get caught........I am in BIG BIG trouble!  I do actually enjoy making the smoothies with him but it sure does take longer to make them with his help. 

Here is a picture of him after we made the smoothie.  Not sure why he does not look happy in this picture.  Maybe because there is nothing else to do......or he has not really woken up yet.  Until tomorrow......

No comments: