Monday, September 21, 2009

No Memory Issues Here

There is nothing wrong with Collin's memory. If you read the last entry, you know that he wanted to wear his underwear to bed and fought me when I wanted to put his diaper on. When I woke him up this morning, he did not greet me like he typically does to either daddy or I. Instead, he wiped his eyes, stood up and said "get out". I took him out of his bed, he walked over to his armoire, opened the door and found his underwear. He took them out and said "panties".....well, I guess he DID forget that I said they were underwear and not panties. I did not think to put them in another place since I thought he would forget or be too tired in the morning to think about them. I was wrong......

.......and put all of his underwear in another place tonight before he went into his room. HA!

No comments: