Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Big Boy Swing, Go Faster Daddy


Collin is a swinging fool. It seems that my threshhold for his safety stops way to soon for him. He only wants to go faster.
We went to the park tonight and he loves the swing, slide and playing with the ball. But what he really wishes he could do is RUN with the adults on the runnign track at Memorial Park. He wanted to cross the street with all the passing cars to go "RUNNING". I had to pull him away kicking and screaming from the running and the swinging.
He is starting to make is own decisions now as well. Tonight he wore his PJ pants with his shorts on top of it. Then he wanted both blankets covering him. I decided to turn the fan on since I can only imagine how hot he will be. He sweats when he sleeps anyways I can't wait until the morning to see how much he sweated tonight.

No comments: