Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tuesdays With Daddy

This was another completely fun filled day with Collin. First Collin woke up and played in his crib reading a couple of books he has carried to bed over the last couple of nights. He likes books(obvisously he gets that from his mother) Then after reading the books he went back to sleep for another 30 minutes(I do that after reading to) Then he got up and ate and we were off to run some errands and head to the shop. He played in his crib at the shop for a while then we ran a few more errands and came home.


When we got home we played chase on the second floor like him and mommy do then I spent most of the afternoon teaching him how to climb down off of the automununun(Padded table in front of couch) which was interesting. He did this without promting the other night in front of the two of us but would cry and get frustrated because I would not help him today. But after a few cries out he would evnetually climb down. Then get mad when I would put him back up. Being up there was funny to watch because he had a good vantage point to scream at the cats as they walked by. I am not sure he understands they do not like being yelled at. But that is another story.
So after playing for a couple of hours Collin and I took a nap on the couch together. Man that boy sweats. But it was a good nap except for his snoring but I assume he would complain about my snoring if he could talk, so turn about is fair play.
So then we were off to Luby's. This is a great place for Daddy day because I can push him in the high chair and he gets a Balloon. Although today he was not so sure about that ballon, it was not red. But the strawberries were good. Mostly he wanted to play with my silverware. Laura hates it when I let him play with the forks, I don't see any problem in it and after he poked his eyes a couple of times he quite, so see he learned. He's a smart baby, he learned a similar lesson with the fire stick I gave him. Although that may leave a little mark. But heck wounds heal, and chicks dig scares. So I am just helping him out for the future. Believe me, he will thank me when he is older.
Anyways he is asleep now after helping me get his bathwater ready and fighting me when I tried to put him in the patatoe sack, but once we started to read he settled down. Although for some reason the monitor is making this loud screetching noise I think we may have to replace it. Oh well I am glad he is sleeping quietly all bundled up. Oh I just heard a big thud on the floor probably just a cat..........




1 comment:

Maria said...

Something about the photo makes it look like Collin is smoking a cigarette :)