Sunday, February 24, 2008

Hi Grandma Holmes!

Saturday night, Collin "helped" me read my fitness magazine. He apparently found an article that he thought I would want to read again so he ripped it out of the magazine so I could read it later. Wasn't that nice of him? I guess he thought that I would want it crunched into a ball too because that is what he started to do with the page. He was SO proud of himself for helping me out that he started to baby scream and slapped his hand up and down with the paper in it. He did try to put it in his mouth a few times....of course. He wanted to taste it like EVERYTHING else he has in his hands.

During this time, daddy called Grandma Holmes so she could hear him and he told her how he was helping me out. She talked to him for a few minutes and then he told her it was time for him to eat and then start getting ready for bed.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Matthew and Collin can have a magazine ripping party some time.