Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Day and Night with Daddy


So Laura left me alone for the entire day and night. It started when she left the night before and did not come home. She did not leave me for good but she has not come home yet. That being said We had a great day together. we had several honey do's and errands to run. The day went pretty fast as always everywhere we went he had a smile for the salespeople and is starting to talk to everyone. Not sure what he is saying but they always talk back and so he likes that. Collin is starting to talk alot and is very proud of himself.
This afternoon we played the tickle game and he has the greatest laugh, so he laughs and then I laugh and it begins a funny cycle that gets louder and louder. Collin played in his "office" a bunch today and did not get bored as much as usual and he enjoyed tummy time and scooted in a 360 degree circle on his tummy. He will be crawling before we know it, he tried to pull his knees under him with a little success. I guess we should start baby proofing the house.
The fun begin when I realized Mommy would not be home for dinner or bath time. SO I finally found his solid food and mixed it up, evidently not thin enough because the first bite was a little to thick and made him gag. He was fine after throwing up all of the milk he just drank(Nice) so I cleaned him up and then mixed a little more milk in his avocado and finished feeding him. He eats like a champ and then rested for a ittlebit. Then we went up for his bath. This was the first time I have bathed him and I am pretty sure he knew I was scared. The look on his face was very reassuring. So after the bath I wrapped him up read a couple of books and put him down. He is sleeping now and I like to look over him and think how the day was another successful Tuesday with Daddy. (Now I know why I have a fear of waking up with someone at the foot of the bed watching over me, Thanks Mom and Dad)

No comments: