Friday, June 30, 2017

The Boys Missed Mom

After I left the mountain house early last Friday morning, Dad and Collin missed me too much that they did come home four days early. Apparently, after I left, Collin was so sad that he went downstairs and slept on my side of the bed where I had been sleeping during our visit. This, of course, broke Dad's heart. I am glad I didn't find out about this until much later or I might have turned the car around. They made the most of it by laying around all day that day watching movies. Collin did not want to do anything else.  The next day, they played at the local golf course. Collin was looking forward to playing his first golf game. From what I heard, they both had a really good time. Even the animals got involved in the game. 😎 
The next day, they went horseback riding for an hour and a half. The pictures were amazing that they sent me while they were exploring the area on horseback. They both separately mentioned how sore they were and that an hour and a half is too long on the back of a horse especially if they had not done it in a long time. 
 
      
We are all home now and cannot wait to go back to the mountain house again. What a great time and wonderful memories we created with everyone. 

No comments: