Sunday, May 21, 2017

Collin's Writing Collection

I look forward to the end of every school year for some reason but, one of them is because our school creates a book of either stories from each kid in the class or, like this latest book for 3rd grade, a collection of a sample of Collin's writing throughout the year. 

The first example was Collin describing himself at the beginning of the school year. I especially liked that he included he loves to eat at Lunt's. I had to laugh because I would have thought Chili's would've made a list  but Luby's must've made an impression on him at times that we've been there. 

The next story, Jellyfish, was about a trip I totally forgot about until I was reading it. The story was fun for us to read together and talk about what happened.
  I especially enjoyed reading Scary Story because I had not read it before. The story never came home in any of his homework.  What impressed me was The vivid descriptions included in the story, writing a story that was three pages long, and the different characters he included.     

No comments: