Thursday, September 18, 2014

Rainy Football Game

Tuesday night, the team had a football game that started in the rain.  We were hoping it was going to be canceled but they never did.  Collin did great blocking and running after the flags.  He did execute one running play and did well....the defense did pull one of his flags.

After the game, we told him that we were proud of him for running the play Coach gave him....and without fussing.  He said that he was not afraid like before because "I told my brain that I could do this and I did."  Sounds like a good explanation to me.  No matter why he did it, at least he tried and without throwing a fit.

The Steelers still lost.  There are a few boys on the team that don't pay attention to Coach.  They are also the younger ones on the team and started falling apart later in the game.  I was not surprised because it was 7:15pm at that point.  Collin was still full of energy because he is used to being up that late. 

Collin is the boy with his hands on his knees to the left of the picture


Hands on his knees again getting ready to play offense

No comments: