Saturday, May 18, 2013

His Olfactory System Gets Over Used

Collin continues to smell EVERYTHING!!!  Before he takes a bite of his food, he sniffs it and then eats it.  Too funny that I am writing this as I watched him pick up a corn dog bite, sniff at it, look at it and then eat it.  He got up from the table, picked up Monkey (yes, Monkey is still his best buddy), sniffed Monkey's tummy and then put him down.

I'll ask him why he does this and he cannot explain it.  I ask a few different questions, and he gets irritated with me and walks away. 

Before he puts his clothes on, he grabs his shorts or whatever he is about to put it on, sniffs it, and then puts on his clothes.  He does this for each thing he puts on. 

He sniffs his toothpaste and toothbrush before using it. 

He has been doing this for years.  I wonder how long this will last. 

No comments: