Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Photographer

I have been busy packing up the house for us to embark on an extensive remodeling project...so extensive that we are moving into a 1,000 sq ft apartment for at least 5 months while the house is being remodeled.  Collin unpacks stuff he is interested in looking at as fast as I can pack it.  I quickly learned to pack his stuff when he is sleeping or to close the lid on the box even if there is more room. 

Today, we found his camera he got for Christmas last year.  We both had a blast looking through the pictures he took.  I found his subject matter VERY interesting at times....lots of shoes, ground, grass, pictures on the wall, programs on the TV and his Monkey.  There were several pictures of me, Daddy and his grandmother's.  Here are some of the pictures he took.  They are blurry at times because he does not sit still when taking pictures.


Mimi

Grandma H

Mommy

School shoes

Monkey!

Abstract pic of his bike seat?

More shoes

My precious little boy.  He was 4 here.

No comments: