Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tuesdays with Dady & the Ducks


So we went over to Laura's Grandmas house to move the pool table over there. We are getting a new dining room table since Collin is getting bigger and we need to sit at a table family style.
Anyways Grandmas house has a pond behined it with ducks. Mimi came over with old bread and we feed the ducks. Collin really likes to eat bread right now and was a little mad at Mimi for giving that bread to those Ducks.
Collin climbed in the tree and played with the flowers he had a great time as the weather was perfect for being outside.
We went to Gymboree Music today and Collin did not do what I expected him to do. I thought he would go crazy with all of the stuff to bang on and play with, but instead he remained close to me and carefully watched all of the other kids in the room. Just when I thought he was going to engage he came back and sat in my lap. I did not realize Collin was shy. I think we need to have him around other kids more. ANyways I was the only guy there and got some interesting looks, not by the women in the room but by the other kids. They kept staring at me as if I was going to dosomething to them. I hope I did not send off the creapy guy vibe. Anyways not sure of why this was but very interesting. I was the only Man in the room.
We came home and played in the house in the area where the pool table was. Hardwood floors and socks make for a lot of fun. Oh Collin had a good time to....

No comments: