Monday, March 23, 2009

Mommy, let's wash the clothes

This weekend, in preparation of planting in the front garden, Collin and I went to Home Depot for some gardening supplies. I needed to get some furniture glue first and then planned to head outside to look at the plants. On the way outside, we had to pass by the electronics area which included the laundry equipment. For those of you keeping up with the blog, you know that Collin LOVES the laundry room at our and Mimi's house. He wants to put the clothes in the washer, shut the door and then push the buttons to start the washer. When he hears the beep, meaning the clothes are ready, he runs to the laundry room. So....as I was pushing the cart by the laundry equipment, he started pointed and saying "clothes" as we passed by. I did not stop and he looked a me as if to say, "Mom, why aren't we washing the clothes?" He looked around my waist and continued to stare at the equipment. Then, after looking at the plants outside for a little while, I walked by the door to leading back into the store and he pointed in the direction of the equipment again. I told daddy that night what Collin did and he thought it was hilarious.

No comments: