Saturday, October 11, 2008

What about these clothes, mom?

Tonight, I was going through a box of clothes that we got from Collin's cousins several months ago. I had put them away because they were too big at the time we got them and out of season. I wanted to go through them soon so I knew what we had and see if anything would fit Collin now. I had just finished bathing him and he was hanging out with daddy on the couch when I brought the box out from his room. Collin immediately got excited, climbed down off the couch himself and crawled over to "help" me sort through the clothes. I found PJ tops and bottoms, pulled these out of the box and then set them aside to put in Collin's dresser. I guess he did not want them there because he put every piece of clothing back in the box. He then climbed into the box to start throwing the clothes back out. That is not the sorting that I had in mind. I let him do it because he was having a great time. I did manage to find some shorts, PJs and long pants than he can wear now and put these in his room when he was not looking.

No comments: