Saturday, October 4, 2008

Coming out of the closet....

When either daddy or I are getting dressed or in our bathroom getting ready, Collin loves to open and shut our mirrored closet door. Until recently, he would do this from the outside of the closet. He would either sit or stand near the closet, put his hand on the outside of the door to slide it closed or open. He then graduated to pulling it open or shut...and actually not shutting his little fingers against the wall. Yesterday morning, I was getting ready and heard the typical sound of him sliding the closet door open and shut. I did hear it shut and looked to see what his reaction was. You should have seen my reaction. Collin was not there. I could hear him though and walked over to open the closet door. This is what I found....

No comments: