Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tuedays with Daddy Oct 14th



I plan to add more but here are a couple of Pictures from today so far. First is Collin asleep in the truck in the middle of a good cough. Collin has had a nasty cough for about a week now. As always with everything he does he is really cute when he coughs.






Collin and I spent some time over at Rick and Michelle's house today. Collin really likes going there because they have a Boxer Puppie that loves to play with Collin. You may remember him climbing in and out of the dog kennel. This is a picture of their new baby girl (3 month old) Audrey. Her mom seems to think that Audrey likes me because she says I am soft and warm , so I guess I am a muffin, great. I don't care she sure is cute and look how tiny she is? It sure is hard to believe Collin was that small at one point. Collin of course spent the whole time chasing or being chased by the dog. No need to worry about him he takes care of himself.

Although Collin did spend some time checking Audrey out. Really cute seeing him try to touch the baby's face or foot. I think he knows he needs to be soft and gentle but at some point his depth perception goes kaput. SO lots of fun.

No comments: