Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pumpkin Patch....The Toddler Scene

After Saige's 1st birthday party/brunch and meeting daddy for lunch, Collin and I headed to a nearby church pumpkin patch. I dressed Collin in his Tigger costume (hey, at this age, he will let me so I am enjoying it while I can). There were a few other kids there in their costumes but none of them matched the pumpkins like Collin's did. When I first put him down, he was not sure what to think of the pumpkins so he crawled around them to check them out. He then stood over one of them and tried to bite the stem. After I few minutes, I then put him in one of the carts nearby and he like being up high.






I put him back down and he started to walk around the pumpkins. I figured out that he was headed to the lights so I scooped him up and put him back in the middle of some pumpkins. He looked over his shoulder and did his "Ohhh" sound. I looked the same direction and quickly figured out what he was looking at. He spotted blonde twin girls about his age. Oh, his daddy would have been proud! He started to crawl toward them and their mother noticed that Tigger was on a mission. He finally ended up in between both of them and started to check them out. He looked at one twin and then looked the direction of the other twin (I was laughing so hard I did not catch their names). He then spotted a pumpkin sewn one twin's shirt and he tried to pull it off. By then, their daddy noticed what was happening and said "Oh my, it's already started. I thought I had a few more years before they would get hit on".
They were really cute. Collin's got good taste. Don't worry Addison or Saige, you two are still number 1 to him. ;)

No comments: