Monday, December 5, 2016

Mechanical Pencil Thief

I am moving floors at my office so the boys helped me Saturday pack up a few things and take some personal items to the car.  I noticed Collin "helping" by opening up the desk drawers and discovering my pens and pencils.  I did not know how many mechanical pencils I had until Collin let me know these details:
  • Collin:  "Mom, you have a 0.7 pencil!  I don't have one of these.  Can I have it?"
  • Me:  "That's the one I use every day.  See if you can find another one you like."
  • Collin:  "What about this one?  My favorite color is purple."
  • Me:  (thinking that he is saying purple is his favorite color so I will give in) "Why don't you take that black one that has the gripper on it.  I thought you like those with grippers."
I did not pay attention after that because I did not want to stay too long.  It was also time to eat and my family knows they need to feed me soon after I announce I am hungry.
 
Well....this morning when I came to my office, I noticed I am missing a purple mechanical pencil and the refill lead for this pencil.  Did a co-worker take it?  Maybe not.  I think I know where I will find it or at least someone at home that knows its whereabouts.  Little thief!  :)

No comments: