Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Last Tigers Game ... For Me

Tonight was the last Tigers game I would be able to see because I will be out of town for work for the last game Wednesday night.  So, I wanted to make sure that I took pictures of him catching, throwing, and running.  I did not get pictures of him hitting because people would not move out of my way when I asked them to move.  Because he is a Lefty, I have to take pictures of him hitting on the opposing team's side. 

Collin loved that Mimi showed up tonight to watch his game.  He did great at batting, hitting it every time.  He did get out one time because he just was not running fast and focused like I know he can.  He played outfield most of the time which he was not happy about.  The one time he played 2nd base, he missed a pop fly but then quickly threw to 1st base to get the runner out anyway.

The boys played hard but made too many throwing errors to end up losing the game.  Collin was not affected by this and was more focused on Mimi and wanting to get home to show her how he can ride his bike up and down the driveway and into the street. 
























No comments: