Friday, December 25, 2009

Stickers!

Last Wednesday morning, Collin decided he wanted to play with his stickers in his playroom before school. Like most kids his age, he really likes stickers. Fortunately, he typically puts them on paper in a designated area (I knew it would not last long but I had to try, right?) in his room. I have told him that he does not put them on the wall, doors or furniture. I guess I did not mention people because this is where the stickers went that morning.....



I laughed when I saw them and did not dare try to take them off. That would have only delayed us getting to school. Besides, they would not hurt him being there. I did think it was funny that this is how he posed for the picture......sticking his belly out like that.

I must say I was surprised that most of the stickers were still on his belly when I picked him up from school that afternoon.

No comments: