Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The clothes washing nightmare continues

For those of you following this blog, you know of Collin's focus on washing clothes and hanging out with the washer and dryer. I was excited to move into our new house because the laundry room had a door that we could shut and keep Collin out of the room when we wanted to. Well, that did not stop him. Nope, it's not because he can open the door....which he can do. There is a pet door in the laundry room door. This morning, Daddy got Collin out of bed and Collin left his room. When Daddy walked into the Den, he saw only Collin's legs and feet sticking out of the pet door. The rest of his body was already in the laundry room. He wanted to wash the clothes instead of eating breakfast.

I had not heard this story before I got home tonight. I picked Collin up from school. The first thing he did as soon as he got into the house was run to the laundry room. The door was open so I assumed that if I got him out and shut the door, he would not go back in. He proceeded to go through the pet door. My jaw just dropped. I could not believe that the "Wash the clothes!" nightmare was to continue at the new house. Please help me!!!!

I will post a picture as soon as I find the camera cord. Now, we did I pack it?

No comments: