Friday, December 4, 2009

Snow!!!!

It snowed today for at least 7 hours. I could not wait to pick Collin up from school to play in it. I arrived at school as he was washing his hands all by himself and VERY proud to be doing it. He was so excited that he ran over to me after the washing part and forgot to dry his hands.

We walked outside to the car and he noticed the snow on the ground and grass. He pointed to it and said "Mommy, what's that? pointing at the snow. I told him it was snow. He smiled and then ran to my car. On the way home, he talked about the snow and pointed at the white ground. He also noticed it on the cars driving by. When we got home, he wanted a snack and picked out the cubed cheese from the frig. We then got ready to go outside. Collin was not too interested in playing in the snow. He walked out to near the street, turned around and wanted to go back inside telling me it was cold outside and then said "brrrrrr". I did manage to take a few pictures which I will post when I find that dang cord. It has not turned up yet.

When we got in the house, all he wanted to do was wash the clothes again. I tried to distract him by unpacking some boxes in my room. He had fun playing in the box until he discovered that I was unpacking clothes. He immediately got out of the box, scooped up some clothes and ran to the laundry room to put the clothes in the dryer. Ugh!!!!

No comments: