Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hurricane Collin

If daddy were to come home an hour earlier than he did last night, he would have seen the affects of what I can only refer to as Hurricane Collin. These days, I wish our couch did not have back pillows that could come off. Collin is fond of taking ALL of the pillows off every day to build a fort or to climb all over them on the floor. Whatever the reason is, the pillows need to come off the couch. If I need to lay down or want to sit on the couch with a pillow behind me, he lets me know right away how he feels about me picking up one of his carefully placed pillows off the floor and putting it back on the couch. If I were to put the pillow back, he stops yelling at me. Of course, I am the mommy and I will do what I want with the pillow. ;)

Beside the destruction of the couch, Collin likes to take all of his books of the shelves (he does "read" a lot of these before they make it to the ground), dump the toy box and its contents all over the floor and rearrange where the toys were sitting previously. Just picture what all of this looks like at the end of the day. It's even better if he has decided that all of his dirty clothes from the hamper in the laundry room need to be thrown over the gate to the bottom of the stairs. It's a mess for sure.

I will try to get a picture of it today.....I was too exhausted after cleaning it all up to get a picture yesterday.

No comments: