Sunday, April 5, 2009

Getting Cultural

I am a week late in blogging this. Collin and I walked to a local art festival that I like to attend every year. This time, I enjoyed it much more because Collin was there to give his opinion of the art we saw. He even helped me pick out a clock made by a local artist. We also ran into a buddy of his, Dane, that was running his fingers through water trickling down from a fountain and laughing. This is exactly what Collin does when he sees fountains and I let him do the same thing. Collin loves water and fountains these days. If I knew that he would not make a mess with a small fountain, I would buy us one for the house. When we were leaving, there were large sculptures of animals in the front of the festival. I let Collin walk around and explore these sculptures. He seem to really like looking at them until something else caught his eye and he ran over to it to get a better look. I started to laugh when I saw what it was. He spotted the bicycle parking and just had to check out the bikes. He was not interested in the sculptures anymore.

No comments: