Sunday, February 1, 2009

Yard Work - Yippie!!!

After looking at my yard with weeds grown larger than some of my plants, I decided it was time to pull them and make the yard look somewhat decent. I am sure my neighbors are happy with this decision too. Collin and daddy joined me outside so we could be together as a family. Daddy put some tunes on for us to listen too. I started pulling weeds and Collin and daddy played in the front "yard". Collin road his bike a little, had to check out the neighbors dog and then wanted to walk on the bridge in the other neighbors front yard. When he came back, he saw that I was putting weeds in a bucket that daddy would help me empty. I put the bucket on the ground after one time that it had been emptied and watched Collin pick up some dead leaves and put them in the bucket. He had a huge smile on his face because he was so proud of himself. He did this a few more time and got bored. It was time to play with daddy again. Daddy put Collin in the pick up truck bed and shook the bed a little. Collin started to laugh really hard. Then, Collin found a rope in the bed and started to play with it. He threw one end out of the bed and daddy started to pull on it. I looked up from my yard work when I heard daddy say that Collin was skiing. Too funny.....not sure what the neighbors thought.

We had a great time.....well, at least Collin and daddy did. I am a little sore right now but VERY happy that the yard looks MUCH better.

Sorry....camera is getting repaired so no pictures.

No comments: